Bright Tiger's Lair

Tiger, tiger, burning bright In the forests of the night, What immortal hand or eye Could frame thy fearful symmetry? W.Blake

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ctrl-C Ctrl-V

Testing bob's brilliant strategem for pasting. Who invented this ctrl thingy anyway, and how is one supposed to know about it? Certainly, right click does not work..... see? But Ctrl does, so now I can flood my blog with inane substances from already written words, either by myself, (nonowrimo, eccentricities), jokes, stories, or brilliant posts from the board. Anything. My ability to post on here has just expanded, and it will be mightilly helpful when I don't know what to write straight on to here.

Funny that, this whole post dedicated to pasting, and none was actually pasted. Oh well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Archie Furrows said...

Are you using Firefox or IE, BT?

Firefox seems to let me use the right-button menu to copy and paste.

As for the keyboard shortcuts, there are many to play with :)

15/9/06 07:34  
Blogger keppet said...

How do people live without keyboard shortcuts?

Most can be found in the menus. For example, click the File menu. You should see that to the right of the action there is the appropriate keyboard shortcut such as Ctrl-S for save.

15/9/06 08:18  
Blogger Bright Tiger said...

My only options when i right click are:
reload
forward
back
stop
bookmark
save
view background image
select all
this frame
view page info/source.

Do any of these functions help me?
I use Firefox.

PS I have never used shortcuts, except for once when my mouse died in the middle me writing an assignment.
They take me longer, as I don't know them. I am quicker with mouse.

20/9/06 20:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home